Wellsite Fishing & Rental Services has established safety processes and a Quality Management System (QMS) to ensure we and our equipment deliver a safe and high-performance job, every time.
Our goal is to deliver nothing less than zero accidents and injuries across all our operations centers and business lines.
To achieve that mission, Wellsite invests in the training, systems and promotes a safety culture.
- Wellsite safety professionals are accredited through OSHA outreach programs, the International Association of Drilling Contractorsand other professional societies. We invest to ensure their certifications are up to date.
- Safety culture. Our safety culture supports the training. Safety is the responsibility of every employee from top to bottom and no employee is required to work at a job he or she knows is not safe or healthful. Every Wellsite employee is authorized and expected to stop any job that they consider to be dangerous.
- SafelandUSA endorsed. Our employees are SafelandUSA SafelandUSA is a volunteer organization consisting of operating companies, industry associations and educators to develop a set of requirements for the US Onshore E&P Industry. SafeLandUSA accredits safety orientation programs to ensure minimum requirements are satisfied.
Quality Management Systems (QMS)
Wellsite Fishing & Rental Services is committed to total customer satisfaction and delivering a quality performance every time.
- We use iScout technology to maximize productivity of our operations through the efficient collection and analysis of safety, environmental and operational data.
- Management systems. Our systems put every level of the Wellsite organization responsible for meeting or exceeding the customer’s requirements, from equipment selection, delivery, inspection, billing and follow-up.
- Continuous improvement. At Wellsite, we are never “good enough” and work to continually improve the effectiveness of our QMS processes.