Thru Tubung Services:
- Routinely drilling out 70-100+ plugs per well
- Special BHA design and New Bit technology called Kryptonite Mill
- Have drilled 38 Plugs in a 24-hour period with specially designed BHA and Kryptonite Mill
- Successfully drilled 130+ plugs in a single trip with specially designed BHA and Kryptonite Mill
- CCS’s BHA has a proven track record of producing small plug debris and mitigating stuck pipe issues, leaving a clean wellbore for operators.
- CCS’s BHA is creating value for our clients through ingenuity, honesty, and hard work.
Cornerstone Completion Services (CCS) is a division of Wellsite Fishing and Rental Services, LLC.
Located in Waynesburg, Pa., and servicing Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia, Cornerstone Completion Services provides thru tubing and fishing services to oil and gas exploration companies and gas storage and transmission companies.
Day-to-day operations of CSS are handled by an experience management team committed to delivering quality products, first-class service and maintaining its superior safety rating.
Cornerstone Completion Services provides a full line of services to the northeastern U.S. market including:
The Cornerstone Team
Industry Tenure: 15 years
Woods serves as vice president and general manager of Cornerstone Completions Services. He joined Wellsite after working for Workover Solutions, where he was regional sales manager. Additional, he served as northeast district manager for Extreme Energy Services. Known for an impressive reputation in the industry, Woods values Wellsite’s reputation for quality products, service and safety.
Industry Tenure: 41 years
Dave Reynolds has spent the majority of his career as technical specialist in the field of operating and maintaining gas storage wells. With this experience, Reynolds provides a unique value to Cornerstone Completions Services (CCS) with assisting gas storage companies find solutions to their well operations. Reynolds is responsible for identifying and developing non-E&P-related business opportunities for CCS in the northeastern region of the USA.